UNIST Graduate School ㅁㄴㅇㄻㄴㅇㄻㄴㅇㄹ
Admission Guide For International Students (1st Screening - 2016 Spring)
1. Welcome 2. Application Schedule 3. Program offered for Admission 4. Eligibility 5. Required Documents 6. Scholarship (Include tuition & living expenses) 7. Housing 8. Additional Information. 1 9. Additional Information. 2 (Notes about APOSTILLE)
Welcome to UNIST International Admissions Thank you for your interest in UNIST graduate school. UNIST is located in the Korean industrial capital of Ulsan, where world-renowned industries in automotive, shipbuilding, petrochemical, and secondary cells are clustered. A special turning point for the further growth of UNIST was realized in 2012 with two important decisions: (ⅰ ) the government-backed specialization plan for four science and technology universities of which UNIST will be one, and (ⅱ ) UNIST’s decision to participate in the National Science Business Belt project. UNIST welcomes students from a variety of backgrounds and recognizes that international students provide diverse perspectives and contribute to a dynamic learning atmosphere. International admission is offered for 20 graduate school majors. Students may choose to apply for the Spring or Fall semester. The admission procedure has 2 parts. First, complete applying on-line, and second send relevant documents to UNIST by postal mail or deliver them in person.
This booklet contains information regarding applying to graduate studies at UNIST, the categories that are relevant to making an application, and the admissions criteria
For any further questions contact:
Graduate Studies Team (Admissions)
Graduate Studies Team
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: +82-52-217-1303 Fax: +82-52-217-1309
UNIST gil 50 Eonyang eup. Ulju gun, Ulsan, 689-798, KOREA
If you are in KOREA, you may visit us at the Graduate Studies Team, Room #202, Main Administration Building 201 UNIST campus. [Business Hours: 9am~6pm (Lunch break: 12pm~1pm)]
2. Application Schedule Order
September 21(Mon), 2015 ~ October 8(Thu), 2015
1. On-line Application Screening
1st 3.Announceme nt of Documents review result
Screening 2nd Screening 1st
4. Oral Interview
Screening 2nd Screening
5. Announcement of Successful Candidates
* Find “ADMISSIONS” at the UNIST website. Click “Apply to Graduate school” and create an account during the specified period. (English) http://adm-g.intl.unist.ac.kr
2.Submission of Documents (Send by post or visit in person)
November 9(Mon), 2015 ~ November 27 (Fri), 2015
October 14(Wed), 2015 (By 6:00 PM)
December 2 (Wed), 2015 (By 6:00 PM)
* Entrance to the program is in Spring 2016. (March 2016) The required documents should arrive at the UNIST Graduate Studies Team by this date. Applicants must have already completed the online application. ※ The venue for document submission is expected to draw very large crowds close to deadline. To ensure proper handling of your case, please submit your documents as early as possible.
October 28 (Wed), 2015
December 17(Thu), 2015
November 2(Wed), 2015 ~ November 11(Wed), 2015 December 21(Mon), 2015 ~ January 6(Wed), 2016
November 20(Fri), 2015
* The details will be notified individually by the representatives of the relevant Department directly.
* Details will be posted on the UNIST website. (Korean) http://adm-g.unist.