Poul Poul Thorsen’s Thorsen’s Web Web of of
Alleged Fraud WINNING!
Poul Thorsen 2
Dr. Julie Gerberding
Faculty member at AARHUS University.
Faculty member at Emory University.
Thorsen allegedly creates fake invoices with…
…the help of a CDC lab section chief.
Fake invoices are submitted to AARHUS University for reimbursement.
AARHUS reimburses the CDC Credit Union 13 times between 2006 and 2008.
The CDC Credit Union accounts receiving the money are private accounts allegedly belonging to Poul Thorsen.
Thorsen allegedly buys a house, cars, a motorcycle and other personal items with the money - over $1 million.
11. Dr. Charles B. Nemeroff is a chairman at Emory University. 12. Thorsen contributes to rewriting the definition of autism for the American Psychiatric Association (APA).
13. Dr. Nemeroff is also involved in rewriting the definition of autism for the APA.
Dr. Charles B. Nemeroff
Thorsen is a paid scientist at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Atlanta. While there he submits a grant proposal to study vaccine-autism link.
10. His scientific papers are published by mainstream medical journals (New England Journal of Medicine, The Journal of the American Medical Association, etc.), claiming no link between thimerosal and autism.
17. Dr. Gerberding is named president of Merck’s global vaccine division in 2010.
“VACCINES NOT LINKED TO AUTISM!”
15. Dr. Charles B. Nemeroff is caught in a financial scandal, then barred from his chairmanship after relevation of secret financial ties to Big Pharma ($800,000 from GlaxoSmithKline) and barred from submitting grants to the National Institues of Health. 16. Dr. Julie Gerberding is president of the CDC from 2002–2009.
American Psychiatric Association (APA)
14. The APA incorporates autism definitions into DSM-V (psychiatric guide), favoring chemical medications as treatment.
18. MERCK pays advertising money to top medical journals. 19. AARHUS University submits scientific research to medical journals.
CDC Credit Union
8 Thorsen's Stash
Sources: U.S. Department of Justice, Northern District of Georgia, Aarhus University website, Emory University website.
© 2011 NaturalNews.com. Please contact us for permission to use, if interested. If you cite this chart, please link back to NaturalNews.com