Author: Shannon Jones Last Updated: 21/07/2015
In this guide you will learn how to: • Submit feedback • View feedback reports • Export feedback reports What is content feedback? Feedback shows the ratings and comments that users of Connect can submit about specific content topics in your unit. Both students and teachers can submit ratings about the content, and comments can be made anonymously or include user’s details. The content feedback area can be a great way to gather information from both teachers and students about how this unit’s content can be improved in the future.
Submit feedback 1. If you're not already on the Content page of your unit click on Content in the Navbar and ensure that the Table of Contents page is displaying.
2. To submit feedback click the context menu for the topic you would like to comment on. This can be helpful for flagging areas of content that you may want to review at a later time.
3. Select Submit Feedback.
4. To submit feedback on the topic, first give it a rating of 1 to 5 stars by clicking the star icons.
5. Then add a comment.
6. You have the option to provide your feedback anonymously. To do this tick the Make this rating and any comments anonymous checkbox. If you want your details to display ensure the checkbox is unticked.
7. Click Submit.
View feedback reports 1. To view the feedback given to date for your unit click Related Tools.
2. Select View Reports.
3. From here you can view Content Statistics, Feedback and SCORM Reports.
4. Click Feedback.
5. You can now see a summary of the ratings, including the number of feedback items and the average rating for each content topic.
6. Click the ratings number in order to get a detailed report on the feedback for a single content topic.
7. Here you will see a summary of the ratings, including the number of feedback items and the average rating for each content topic. Click Go Back to return to the previous page.
Export feedback reports 1. To export the feedback for this unit, click Export Feedback.
2. A dialogue box will appear prompting you to download your feedback as a CSV file. Once saved you can open with a spreadsheet application, such as Excel, for further analysis.