Connect Guide connect.tafeqld.edu.au
Convert PowerPoint Slides to Images
Author: James Croft Last Updated: 31/03/2016
1. Open the PowerPoint file you'd like to convert.
2. Make any changes before converting.
3. To convert, click File
4. Choose 'Save As...' Depending on your version of Office this option may look slightly different.
5. Save As dialog box appears.
6. Click 'Save as type' dropdown menu
7. Choose 'JPEG File Interchange Format (.jpg)'
8. Click Save
9. Export All Slides Some versions of Office will ask if you'd like to export only the current selected slide, or all slides in the presentation.
10. Slides have been saved.
11. Slides are now available as separate JPG images. These can now be easily imported into a Mediasite presentation.