Connect Guide connect.tafeqld.edu.au
Annotating and Returning Dropbox Submissions
Author: Jo Rose Last Updated: 19/05/2015
Need more help? Visit our YouTube channel: youtube.com/tafeqldconnect
1. Select Dropbox from the Assessments context menu.
2. Select Assessment item in Dropbox folder.
3. Select Users without feedback from Feedback context menu and then Search icon.
4. Students who have not received feedback for this assessment item will display.
5. Select checkbox to select all users without feedback. Then select Download.
6. Student submissions files for this assessment item will be bundled into a zip file. Next, click on link to save zip file to desktop.
7. Save files to your desktop.
8. Right click on your Zipped folder to Extract All zip files.
9. Then click Save.
10. Your extracted files or will be displayed, sorted into folders.
11. Double click on folder to view file (this is student’s original submission).
12. Double click on file to view student submission.
13. You can add feedback and save your changes to submission file and then select close.
14. Once you have finished adding feedback to all student submissions, select all submission folders and bundle these up into a zip file.
15. Select Add Feedback Files.
16. Upload Zip files back into Connect by dragging files, or browsing to files on desktop.
17. Select Add.
18. Submission file is now added to Connect (with your feedback) has been uploaded back into the Dropbox for that assessment item.
19. Select Assessment title.
20. The original student submission file along with your annotated file (with feedback) displays at the bottom of the screen. 21. Next add your Score and any general feedback.
22. Select Publish and student will be able to see assessment score, general feedback, their annotated file and their original submission.