CSI-IEEE CS Joint Education Award NOMINATION FORM
Recognizes educators who have made significant contributions to computer science and engineering education How to Nominate – Submit a completed nomination form and endorsements via email to [email protected]
‐india.org by the 15 Oct deadline.
1. Nominee’s Name, contact information
2. Nominator’s contact information with CSI/IEEE/IEEE CS Membership Number
3. Proposed Citation Give a brief citation (fifteen to twenty words or less) indicating the most salient reason the nominee is qualified for the award.
4. Professional Employment Affiliations List the nominee's professional employment affiliations and titles. List dates of employment (if known).
5. Education List the nominee's educational background (institutions, degrees, years, and honors at graduation, if any). 6. Criteria for Outstanding Record (a) Achieving recognition as a teacher of renown in a relevant and applicable course, papers on research or education. Contributions can be at undergraduate or graduate teaching (BTech/BCA/MCA, MTech or PhD). (b) Writing an Influential text in computer science and engineering. (c) Leading, inspiring, or providing significant educational content during the creation of a curriculum in the field. (d) Inspiring others to a career in computer science and engineering education. 7. Endorsements
**This award requires at least two endorsements** At least two letters of support from persons other than the nominator should be collected by the nominator and included in the nomination. Eligibility Nominees should be teaching in India, preferably for a least the past three years. Nominators must be either CSI, IEEE or IEEE CS members. Self‐nominations are not accepted. Inquiries ‐ Please direct any questions to [email protected]