A craft beer “Imagined in India”, Bira 91 is a rebellion against boring beer. Bira 91 is disrupting the beer market with its great taste and a distinct brand identity that has captured the attention and loyalty of India’s urban millennials. Youthful, irreverent and nomadic, Bira 91 is a brand with a witty sense of humour.
CULTURE & COMMUNITY MANAGER DELHI & BENGALURU
The drivers behind our disruptive and fun brand and everything that we do are our people. We are looking for a Community Manager, who will align our business objectives with local partnerships and events, by building a strong community. This individual knows what’s going down in the city and the people shaking things up. It’s a big deal, the qualities and capabilities required of a Bira 91 team member mean you are an incredibly intelligent, talented, sociable and highly sought-after professional.
• Create visibility opportunities for Bira 91 through curated and innovative events, partnerships and activations across Delhi NCR.
• Any Graduate/PG with 3-4 years’ experience in managing events/ brand activation for renowned F&B and consumer brands.
• Ground floor opportunity with the core team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
• Proactive research and curation of events aligned with the brand’s strategy.
• Strong connections in the city’s musical and cultural scene.
• Opportunity to work with a brand that’s revolutionizing the beer industry and influencing consumer mindsets. We’re not just another FMCG company, we are a Fast Consumer Moving Company rallying people to a craft beer revolution and reinventing the game, with 21st century brand and technology innovations in beer.
• Event conceptualisation, planning and execution for your region. • Manage your region’s events strategy and execution, aligned to the business objectives. • Measure and report your region’s performance - efficiency is a key deliverable. • Align internal verticals to seamlessly execute local partnerships and events Operations, Sales, Trade Marketing and Finance. • Coordinate implementation of all local partnership components, including web, social media and events.
• Target oriented and super organised. • Active usage of Social Media Platforms specially Instagram & Snapchat will be a bonus. • Clear and succinct communication skills - both spoken & written. • Self starter and highly motivated individual • Ability to think on your feet with a solution oriented approach. • Strong vendor relationships in the creative, F&B and startup industry is desirable but not necessary
• Partner with local brands and venues to co-create engaging content that resonates with our consumers. • Manage on-ground activations and live Social Media broadcasts.
SOUNDS LIKE YOU? WRITE IN AT [email protected]
• Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment. • Free Bira 91, every month! • Attending all the parties we curate and sponsor.