Entry Form Building Performance Consultancy of the Year (1000 employees) This award recognises the consultancy which has demonstrated an outstanding contribution to the design or refurbishment of buildings to meet client expectations of performance. Including occupant satisfaction, comfort and energy performance, throughout the operating life. Entries should be from UK based or overseas building services consultancies with over 1000 employees based on the consultancy services delivered during the period 1 June 2016 – 31 August 2017, and be accompanied by testimonials from clients and other partners such as contractors, and other participants in the supply chain. Please complete the form below. The headings reflect the judging criteria and the judges will be looking for you to provide the relevant information under each heading.
Submission instructions 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
Complete and save this document Click here to complete your entry online Complete the required fields and follow the instructions on the online entry system Upload your entry form and supporting documents. Click finish to submit your entry
If you have any questions then please contact us on 020 7880 6226 or by email to [email protected]
Entrant details Full name
Organisation name As you wish the organisation to be referred to throughout the competition.
Organisation size Total number of staff employed by the organisation in all offices in the UK and overseas.
Entry criteria Please outline how your entry meets each of the criteria. Judges will be looking for information in each of the sections when assessing the entries. Entries which do not clearly address all the criteria are unlikely to score highly. Any documents, charts or photos should be referenced and included in your supporting documents. The word count for each criteria is not prescriptive and acts only as a guide.
1. Please provide a synopsis of the organisation and its building performance objectives, focusing on low carbon, energy efficiency and the health and wellbeing of occupants. Word count guide: 200 – 300 words
2. Please give examples of effective collaboration between your own staff and external members of the project team. Specifically highlight the tools and processes you have found to be successful. Word count guide: 200 – 500 words
3. Please give examples of innovative techniques you have used or developed, processes or technology across lighting, heating, cooling or other services to improve building performance. Word count guide: 200 – 500 words
4. Please give examples of how you ensure that commissioning processes are thorough to ensure buildings perform well. Word count guide: 200 – 500 words
5. Please give examples of how you have improved building performance through the use of measurement tools such as DECs, ESOS reports, NABERS, CIBSE TM22, Soft Landings, Carbon Buzz entries or other post occupancy evaluation tools. Provide specific energy management measures taken to improve building performance. Word count guide: 200 – 500 words
6. How have you improved the building performance within your own business? Word count guide: 200 – 500 words
7. In what way have you developed your staff to offer clients a better building performance service? Word count guide: 200 – 500 words
8. How have you acquired, developed and transferred knowledge and experience of building performance within your consultancy or across projects? Word count guide: 200 – 500 words
9. What activity have you undertaken to spread knowledge and learning of building performance across the built environment sector, both within the UK and internationally? Word count guide: 200 – 500 words
10. Provide evidence of client and occupant satisfaction with completed projects and testimonials from other partners such as contractors, and other participants in the supply cha