IDB PRIZE FOR WOMEN’S CONTRIBUTION TO DEVELOPMENT
WOMEN’S CONTRIBUTION TO WATER RESOURCES MAMAGEMENT
The 10th Edition of IDB Prize for Women’s Contribution to Development aims to recognize the essential role of women in managing water resources and thereby, improving the economic and social conditions of their communities.
RECOGNIZING ORGANIZATIONS PROMOTING WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP IN MANAGING WATER RESOURCES In recognition of the efforts made by organizations which empower women and promote women’s participation in the decisionmaking process in water resources management.
In order to be considered for the prize, the attached form must be completed in its entirety and submitted with the required documents. For an electronic copy of the form please visit (www.isdb.org). If submitting electronically, complete the fillable form and submit via email. Alternatively, you may print this form and neatly handwrite or type your response. See section 14 for a list of required supporting materials and section 15 for submission instructions.
TO APPLY The Organization must:
• Be legally registered.
• Be a not for-profit-organisation.
• Be located in one of the IDB member countries or work in the Muslim communities in non-member countries.
• Hold values and principles and exhibit work that do not conflict with those of the IDB.
• Have activities that have proven to be effective.
• Provide support and promote women’s participation in the decision-making process in managing water resources.
• Support projects/activities that are innovative.
• Support projects/activities that are sustainable.
• Exhibit a role that is exemplary and worthy of emulation.
• Be nominated by an independent organization.
SELF NOMINATIONS AND NOMINATIONS BY INDIVIDUALS OR IDB STAFF WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
For more details, please visit the IDB website at www.isdb.org The deadline for receiving nomination forms and all supporting materials is 30th November, 2014. Nomination forms received after the deadline date will not be accepted. Any questions may be e-mailed to [email protected]
1. ORGANIZATION INFORMATION
Name of Organization:
2. DETAILS OF THE INSTITUTION RECOMMENDING THE ABOVE ORGANIZATION (Self Nominations are Not Accepted)
Name of Organization:
How did you hear about the IDB Prize for Women’s Contribution to Development?
Ministry of Finance
Provide a brief description of the organization including its objectives, activities, annual budget for the last three years.
4. AWARDS AND RECOGNITION RECEIVED BY THE ORGANIZATION
List any awards the organization has received