City Hall 333 West Ellsworth Street Midland, Michigan 48640 989.837.3300 * 989.837.2717 Fax www.cityofmidlandmi.gov
REGULAR MEETING OF THE MIDLAND CITY COUNCIL City Hall, 333 W. Ellsworth Street October 26, 2015
7:00 p.m. AGENDA
CALL TO ORDER - Maureen Donker, Mayor PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG
ROLL CALL -
Thomas W. Adams Steve Arnosky Diane Brown Wilhelm Maureen Donker Marty A. Wazbinski
CONSIDERATION OF ADOPTING CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS: All resolutions marked with an asterisk are considered to be routine and will be enacted by one motion. There will be no separate consideration of these items unless a Council member or citizen so requests during the discussion stage of the “Motion to adopt the Consent Agenda as indicated”. If there is even a single request the item will be removed from the consent agenda without further motion and considered in its listed sequence in regular fashion. APPROVAL OF MINUTES: 1.
* Approve minutes of the October 5 regular City Council meeting. TISDALE
PROCLAMATIONS, AWARDS, RECOGNITIONS, PRESENTATIONS: PUBLIC HEARINGS: 2.
Amendment to the Housing Fund budget for the 2015-16 Building Trades Project (also see material sent in the October 5 agenda packet). KAYE
Amendment to the 2015-16 Riverside Place budget for completing fire alarm system upgrade (also see material sent in the October 5 agenda packet). KAYE
PUBLIC COMMENTS, IF ANY, BEFORE CITY COUNCIL. (Please sign up with City Clerk before meeting). This is an opportunity for people to address the City Council on issues that are relevant to Council business but are not on the agenda.
ORDINANCE AMENDMENTS: RESOLUTIONS: 4.
Establishing the 2016 regular meeting dates for the Midland City Council (tabled from October 5). LYNCH
Approving an extension of time for completion of sidewalk in City Forest Estates Subdivision No. 1. KAYE
Approving an extension of time for completion of sidewalk in City Forest Estates Subdivision No. 2. KAYE
* Receiving the 2014/2015 Cable Access Advisory Commission Annual Report. BEACOM
* Accepting the transfer of jurisdiction of a portion of Waldo Road from the Midland County Road Commission to the City of Midland. MCMANUS
Considering purchases and contracts: 9.
* Change Order from Melching Inc. for asbestos testing and abatement. KAYE
* 2015 W. Sugnet Extension Project Management and Construction Engineering Services. MCMANUS
* Evaluation of City's current Curbside Refuse and Yard Waste Collection Services. MURPHY
* Police and Light Duty Vehicles. MURPHY
* Water Service Fittings - Water Distribution. BUSH
* Sewer Linings of Patrick Road Crossovers - Wastewater. BUSH
Setting a public hearing: 15.
* Amendment to the 2015-16 General Fund budget for park improvement projects in Chippewassee Park and along the Tittabawassee riverfront (11/9). MURPHY
* Amendment to the 2015-16 Water Enterprise Fund budget for MDOT Eastman Avenue Water Main Project (11/9). BUSH
TO CONTACT THE CITY WITH QUESTIONS OR FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
Citizen Comment Line: City of Midland website address: City of Midland email address: Government Information Center:
837-3400 www.cityofmidlandmi.gov [email protected]
located near the reference desk at the Grace A. Dow Memorial Library
Attached documents for item Maureen Donker, Mayor
Attached documents for item * Approve minutes of the October 5 regular City Council meeting. TISDALE
* Approve minut... - 1 of 4
* Approve minut... - 2 of 4