User Guide A guide to uploading your CPD records to RPS MyCPD
Uploading your CPD records to RPS MyCPD Upload Word or PDF files, no larger than 25MB per document
1. Visit https://www.rpharms.com/rps-login?returnurl=%2f 2. Login using your email/membership no. and password. If you do not have a login, you will need to register as a user by clicking on ‘Register’ to the right of the login box. Once you have registered, continue from this step.
3. Once logged in, click ‘My RPS’ on the side menu to the left hand side.
Page 2 of 5
4. Click on the ‘My Professional Development’ button
5. On the welcome screen, click ‘Add Entry’
6. To the left of the blue buttons, click on ‘File Repository’, which sits under ‘Archive’
Page 3 of 5
7. Choose a file to upload by clicking ‘Choose file’. This will open up your documents folders. You can upload Word or PDF files, less than 25MB.
8. Once you have selected the file and attached it, you will see it to the right of the ‘Choose File’ button. - Directly below, you can enter a name and learning date for the entry (although, these are not mandatory fields). - Click ‘Upload’
Page 4 of 5
9. Once the document is uploaded you will see it under ‘Uploaded Entries’. - You can edit the name and learning date of the entry by clicking ‘Edit’. - To delete an entry, click ‘Delete’ next to the record you wish to delete. - You can sort the records by Entry Date, Upload Date or Name by clicking on their respective headings. - To download a record, simply click ‘Download’ on the entry you want to download. - To show more than 10 records at a time, click the drop down box and choose how many records you’d like to see.
Page 5 of 5